Improve Your Chances
With inventory diminishing daily and multiple offers being extremely common, it is of great importance that you position yourself to have the "Best Chance" to get your offer accepted. You enhance your chance of getting the home of your choice by doing the following:
- Get pre-approved for the purchase:
This takes very little time and is of great value. At this time, identify the price range for which you qualify and which fits your lifestyle.
- Buyer agency-work for the buyer:
Include appropriate earnest money deposit
- Make a buyer profile available:
Time on the job, flexibility, reason for purchasing seller's home, etc.
- Be prepared to preview a new property quickly:
Homes sell sometimes in hours. Be prepared in those instances to make decisions quickly and be accessible to change the terms instantly.
- Buyer and agent to have instant communication access:
Let us maintain instant access to each other via office phone, voice mail, fax, pager or cellular phone.